The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fwd laser 6 bolt into a eagle talon tsi ??

codeofdastreets

hey guys this may be a stuipied question but i just wanna make sure what im doing.. Im looking to buy a 6 bolt motor out of a 90 laser rs fwd. Now the queestion is if i put my awd tranny onto that motor will it bolt rite in into my 91 eagle talon tsi?? i still have the motor in the tsi but it is blown, wat parts will i need to put on to the other motor to drop it in??? Thanks

Andy_S

Should bolt right in. There are some differences between 90 and 91-92.5 6-bolt engines. You might have to swap some things over from the tsi engine, but you should have everything to make it work.

codeofdastreets

Thank for the

info.. I'm leaving in a couple of hours to pick it up. Anything else I should know thanks, more opinions would be great.. thanks again

conquesttsi

This is really very straight forward. However you will need to swap out all the 90 sensors for your 91+ sensors.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
The flywheel, the starter plate, the front engine mount bracket and the sensors, etc. as mentioned. I put a FWD (but a '93) in my VR4.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts