The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fuel pressure solenoid question

4wheelsqueal

Am looking to hook you my cyclone intake manifold. My buddy used it on his talon and had the butterfly's activated by the fuel pressure solenoid on his talon. Now I have gotten to out of his talon and want to put it on 555/2k, I can't find the fuel pressure selenoid on the galant. I found it should be by the stock air can but the two solenoids that are there aren't hooked up to anything and don't have the wire connector like the talon fuel solenoid had. Now looking under the hood of 713/1k there is a clip that's taped to the solenoid with the red and white wiring that lloks like the dsm fuel solenoid clip but can't find that clip on 555/2k. Is the solenoid with the red and white wiring the fuel solenoid or is it the one with the red and orange wiring? Want to use it this way because it worked perfectly on the talon this way. Thanks in advance. Can provide pics if needed.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts