The Authoritative Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:

Mrputin44

Selling my galantvr4 1991 no sun roof I hear there is only 600 like this . Fully built motor and transmission. John Shepard stage 4 with center lid. Light fly wheel. Motor has eagle h beam Rods and je piston. 8 .5 1 . Hks 272 cams with bigger vales dual vale springs L19 arp headstuds .4 bolt rear end. 5 lug conversion. Bigger brakes from 3000gtvr4 2nd gen. Brand new never installed fp black turbo. Has 1000cc Injectors. Aem fuel rail. Big front mount intercooler. Have pics. $10000 firm .. in north Hollywood California can email me at [email protected] or call at 8183833544 eddy

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Please check the rules for your FS ad, and put the title information in properly.

Also, your picture is not showing.

Intafocus

Ill give you 8k if you have stock hood and other stock parts. You can keep all the other aftermarket stuff

Latest posts