The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:

Will take springs and struts at the very least. YGPM about the rest.

Last edited:

Rallytimebitches

pm'd you. sorry about your part out. it's a great example of a gvr4. best of luck with sales! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

calcaliente

Pm'd you about trans

Hondasi88

I replied to everyone....there are still many parts on the car that are available. The trans has a ACT 2600 almost new clutch also.

Last edited:

i will come and buy a ton of things off this car cash in hand!! bumpers, hood, fmic i will drive to u im not that far away. please call asap 8603076614

citymunky

This is Sad

Hondasi88

naw its actually not....after jaking up the car and inspecting everything, there was way more rust than I thought. I guess this was the best for all!

I learned my lesson in buying a car in Ohio in the dead of winter.

Diego

What do you reckon the hood shipping would be to 51106?

Hondasi88

the hood and bumpers are pending to a guy driving down from CT tomm. I'll apologize now to the people that originally asked about the bumpers and hood. I have four boys "kids" and its hard with all their sports and other stuff finding time to ship larger items. The smaller stuff is no problem since im right up the street from the post office.

GSX_TC

Do you still have the rear cv axles?

Hondasi88

im pretty much attempting to get rid of the rest of the car which is basically the engine/trans/transfer case. I had an extensive conversation with the tow guy and HOA president so I have 2 days...really 1 to get rid of this car. Major PRICE DROP!!! the junk yard will give me 300 for the car then charge crazy money for the engine/trans and transfer case so basically 300 come and get it!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned