The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: WL f/r sway bars, rain guards, evo 8/9 steering wheel, datalogger, 5zigen

tsijohn333

All prices are shipped with in the u.s. If you want me to ship outside the u.s buyer must pay shipping. Also all buyers r responsible for paypal fees. With that said....

I have a BNIB rear whiteline 26mm adjustable sway bar galant specific. I only opened it for the pictures i took. It also comes with the sway bar bushings - sold!

Front whiteline 22mm sway bar non adjustable with sway bar bushings. Again i only opened it for the pics -sold

Set of rain gaurds. I had to buy an extra set because some punk kid ripped off my rear rain guard on my car so there is only 3. I have both fronts and drivers rear - sold!

Evo 8-9 steering wheel with galant hub and gvr4 sketched in place of the horn. This was my favorite part of my car. It bolts right up to your galant. I really didnt want to sell this so if i dont get what im asking for ill keep it on my car. - 250 shipped

1g data logger with palm pilot and docking station. No software -60 shipped

5zigen rims 114.3 x 4 lug pattern 17inch rims with bridgestone potenza tires. The tires have lots of tread left on them. The rear tires a little choppy due to really bad camber and one rim is slightly dented but overall good condition 800 local pick up.

Best way to contact me is text/call 978-429-6491

If u p.m me the response will probably be slower

Last edited:

ade

Ohhlala, 5zigen. I would like to take u to my car park, the photos i would click. But alas de other wuman, she will have my pongs On de how u say Chop bloc Hehe. I would put her on le chop block BuT she just yells dirty things then afterwards takes a nap... I must go, she is near. Till we are together.

Glws

tsijohn333

I kno so do i! Its my favorite interior part but like i said ill let it go only for what im asking for cuz i dont need to sell it lol

tsijohn333

Bump! Ill possibly trade the rims for a holset bolt on turbo or fp green or red.

tsijohn333

Ill also trade the evo steering wheel for a good condition safc2 black edition

tsijohn333

Bump. Still have the rims, datalogger, and steering wheel. Make some offers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts