The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Whole A/C and P/S setup +other oem

Gvr41415

I just pulled out the power steering and a/c in 1415 including the rear steering. there was nothing wrong with just been looking at the engine bay for a couple of months during my rebuild and decided to yank it all out. prices are without shipping or paypal fees. located in elko nv and may be able to meet in twin falls Idaho or salt lake city Utah.

whole power steering setup without the rack.includes lines bolted to rack all lines are intact. $100 will separate if needed. comes with engine brackets not pictured

this is the rear steering rack and lines from front to back and to the rack and rear pump. does not include rear pump. $80

whole a/c setup with out evaporator, will take out if some ones interested will include. system has not been retro fitted and was full of r12. $150(SOLD)

galant vr4 tb $30. oe inter cooler $10 upper timing cover $10

also have 2 sets evo 8 560cc injectors $90 each
1 set gvr4 450cc inj $40
oem intake without filter cover $10
oem thule roof rack with keys. $100(SOLD)
engine mounts $20 for all

Last edited:

Gvr41415

Actually I have family from reno visiting next weekend so I could have them take it and meet you there... are you interested in the evap core also?

Gvr41415

Quoting coyotes:
Does the throttle body come with sensors?

yes I comes with the tps and the one prong one I cant think of at the moment. no what I think is called the fiav or the bottom piece.

transparentdsm

Quoting Gvr41415:
Actually I have family from reno visiting next weekend so I could have them take it and meet you there... are you interested in the evap core also?

yeah i would need the entire system. i only have the A/C dryer.

VR4_1752

PM sent on roof rack.

Gvr41415

Quoting transparentdsm:
Quoting Gvr41415:

yeah i would need the entire system. i only have the A/C dryer.

okay I pull it out tomorrow and send pics.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts