The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Whiteline 22mm front and adj 26mm rear set

curtis

BMF60 22mm HD non adjustable front

BMR60XXZ 26mm HD adjustable rear

Both bars are brand new with all necessary hardware as shipped to me from cmanorvr4, if you want new fancy endlinks you can still buy them but these don't come with any, just bushings and brackets. I ended up with another set and selling these new in the plastic just like Jason sent to me. Pictures I stole from Jason's for sale ad but nothing has changed on them and I haven't even open the plastic since I got them.

Heres a little bit of a VR4.org history lesson for you younger kids that don't know that Mark "FogDarter" worked to get these big 26mm bars built.

click me No way in hell I was going to let the car back out without a set of these installed.

$380 shipped fedex and can ship out tomorrow with tracking number as soon as I see you've paid.
Paypal'd as a gift to [email protected]

Thanks Curtis

curtis

Selling as a package deal. I've held these for locals and also guys on here to end up never getting paid.
Money talks want these and everything else gone so I can part out the other car I have and get my shop straight so I can get back to some sort of life.

curtis

consider these sold waiting on payment now. Thanks

curtis

Yes they're gone, SOLD and shipped

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned