The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: WEAKVR4 Partout. Goodiessssss

GSX_TC

Lol hey dont hate because im right! im just stating the Obvious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Well its now Thursday ...Im in Iowa he is in Wisconsin....He said my parts went out on Tuesday... there not here and I still dont have a tracking #

I sure hope my parts show up here tomorrow.... well they should have been here by now if they were shipped Tuesday... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Sometimes shipping takes a little while, that may not be his fault, I've had this happen more then once. I'm in NY and had something shipped from NJ and it took two weeks to get here, and I also ordered parts from a well known company (not naming any names) that are in Pa and it took them almost a month to get my parts to me on two occasions, I always got my parts but it just took them forever, plus I never got any tracking info. But on the flip side I ordered something from forced in Tx and I had the part within three days, shipping is funny sometimes, I know its frustrating, just be patient bro the parts will get to you

Last edited by a moderator:

jcgalntvr4-244

Well how long does it take to text someone a tracking Number....? 2 weeks? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Quoting GSX_TC:
Lol hey dont hate because im right! im just stating the Obvious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

how about if your wrong you get perma banned? care to gamble? lol

Brunoboy

ROFL ^^^ I will put a wager its an InstaBan ahahaha

jcgalntvr4-244

Well its Now SAT. I have no tracking # , No phone call from you like you said you would call me yesterday when you were "off" ... So Im now asking for a refund...

Im done with this and will be contacting paypal ....if you had a tracking number you would have texted it to me by now instead of saying your sorry....

I dont like being fucked around and lied to this is total BS and you know it

Please refund 550.00 to [email protected]

I dont want the parts anymore im done with trying to work with you. You have time to text me telling me you will call me and you dont... you have time to log on here and post in this thread but cant reply to my PM and you have time to text me sorry but cant text me a tracking #

Send me a refund. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

JC

Last edited:

AnotherNewb

Quoting GSXCONVERT:
Quoting GSX_TC:

how about if your wrong you get perma banned? care to gamble? lol

Uh ohs.... might want to rethink that last wager...

GSX_TC

Dude what wager, jeez get a life man

CutlassJim

This thread is fun. I can see both sides. It's easy to get freaked out when you send a stranger money via Paypal and they fall off the Earth AND your parts don't come in a reasonable time but I've also had shipping problems while working 56 hours a week and moving both my apartment and garage that are a half hour away from each other to a new house 1 hour away from the garage. I actually had a Mighty Max guy put in a claim against me becuse I took so long to ship and didn't have internet access to communicate with him. I then got pissed and just refunded his money and ended up selling the parts for more money to the next guy in line. He's correct about using Paypal for your safety. If the parts don't come and you are done waiting and don't want them anymore then pull the Paypal and you should be fine and he will get a wet noodle on the wrist for being a slacker.

jcgalntvr4-244

Yeah im totally freaked out..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:

Struc

If it makes anyone feel any better, I'm not too far from Waukesha, and if it comes down to it, I'll make a visit to this guy and make sure things get done right.

jcgalntvr4-244

That might have to happen since it seems like the only "deals" that have gone smooth are the ones local. I have had a few calls and pm's from local guys and I have some people that said they would go visit him for me and get my parts and ship them to me..... Its sad that this has come to this and I dont feel like I have over reacted Like I said I knew about the theft charges and the ripping people off from WI a few days after I paypaled him.. I didnt call him out I tried to give him a chance but this guy is ignoring me and doesnt answere his phone or text me back... I mean come on, now its Sunday and he still cant pm or email or text me a tracking #

Here is our pms back and forth

Thanks,
JC

Paypal please.

[email protected]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes sir, was waiting for your response.

[email protected] let me know as soon as you sent it!

Thanks, Nick

Quote:

Quote:

550 shipped with paypal

Quote:

What kind of package deal would you do if I bought all of these items from you Shipped to 50226.

Walbro 255hp intank pump 50

Walbro 255jp inline pump with insulator and clamps 80 will include -6 adapters

-6 ss Feed from tank to walbro to filter to rail 200

Fuel Lab Gold 828 series filter 80

Fuel Lab Gold Fuel Pressure Regulator with -6 From Rail 150

AEM Blue Fuel Rail with -6 Adapters 100

Thanks,
JC

Do you still have all these parts? I would like them and can paypal you for them on Monday sorry for the late reply I have had a busy work week,
Cheers,
JC

jcgalntvr4-244

Well today I got a text from Nick saying sorry again blah blah blah and that my parts went out this morning and if I dont have them by friday im supposed to go ahead and contact paypal and open a case on him....WTF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

..........Troll food.............

Last edited:

jcgalntvr4-244

Parts made it on friday. just to let everyone know.

snohacking

about time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif : glad they finally got to you

Last edited:

How much for the intake manifold if u still have it...? O and for the gm 3" sensor and the maf translator wit alk the harneses?

GSX_TC

Is that transmission still available?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned