The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: vr4 transmission and transfer case south lake tahoe, ca 300obo

transparentdsm

im moving back to the east coast at the end of the month and need it gone. i also have some other things.

i have a good trans and transfer case out of my old car 927 with 163,xxx. 300 or best offer.

full 3 inch srs exhaust from the turbo back. it even has the o2 housing attached to it. i paid 245 for the down pipe and 380 for the catback. i also have a 3 inch test pipe as well. 350 or best offer and i mean best offer.... its brand new, never installed. attached the down pipe turned on the car and then decided to go a different turbo route.

i have a non-eprom ecu out of a 92 dsm turbo 5 speed awd. 65 shipped

older apex-i turbo timer. 35 shipped

if your interested in anything make an offer i need it all gone now.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

i will ship the trans and the exhaust. just make me an offer. i really need it all gone before i move back east. i will take just about any offer anyone makes me.

citymunky

Bring it to the east coast and I'll buy it.

transparentdsm

that one isnt, but i do have another one laying around somewhere, im in bushkill, pa now and no longer south lake tahoe, PM me and we can figure something out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts