The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Vr4 JDM Manual seatbelts >> $79 <<

Hai.... I have Complete Mitsubishi Galant Vr4 JDM Manual seatbelts, Sell $79 PAYPAL And Fees . Shipping Cost Must Check First, Thanks

Driver Side ( Right )

Passenger Side ( Left )

Center ( Rear )

Rear Driver Side ( Right )

Rear Passenger Side ( Left )

Already Take Out....

91_427

B pillar upper and lower trim is required for this swap. A pillar trim and the headliner trim piece between a and b pillars is recommended as well for aesthetic reasons.

89Patches

You don't want the pillar trim, trust me it's has some fuzzy sh*t on it from factory and is brown'ish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

VR4Scott

I'll take the fronts but I need the plastic trim pieces as well.

Have it, but not incluaded with seat belt, i will snap picture.... i can give it..... just wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TurboDSM

Ok cool, I'll probably take the trim since I called dibs

strokin4dr

Way ahead of you. PM'd him shortly after he made the post. Waiting on a shipping quote for belts and trim.

TurboDSM

Good thing Canada is close enough I can go to junkyards there

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts