The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: VR-4 numbered stickers

1941Galant

For lack of a better thread title, I had my neighbor make me some decals for my two VR4's, and I figured I would post them up in case anyone else would like one. He did a regular sticker for each of my cars, and then did a mirror image of the sticker so I would be able to put them on the inside of the glass. I will have some better pictures once I put the stickers on my other VR4, which is outside covered in snow right now.

The font is Times New Roman, they are approximately 8" long (will vary depending on the #), and about an inch high. Anything about the sticker can be changed (font, color, size, etc)

Price: $4 shipped ea.

Payment:
For what it's worth, I'm not making a dime on this. I'm just trying to help out a buddy and anyone that wants their number on their car.

You can send the money to my paypal at [email protected], and I'll forward everything to him. In the paypal e-mail, make sure to include;

1) How many stickers you would like
2) Regular or mirror image
3) The number of your car
4) The color of the sticker
5) The size (if you want it different than mine)
6) The font (if something other than TNR)
7) Your shipping address
8) Your screen name on here

If you would like a custom sticker, feel free to send me a PM, and I can give you his contact information. I will be having him do JDM door decals soon as well since I would like a set for my new VR4.

What fonts are avaible and sizes?

I do like the idea of having the number where the badges are.

1941Galant

He has pretty much any font you can find in word, and the size all depends. He mainly does signs and decals for businesses, which can be pretty large sometimes. How big of a decal are you looking to get?

Diego

I've got every font in word all 1789 fonts... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

KiNgMaRtY

JDM side decals would be sweet with the 4ws as part of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1941Galant

I'm not too sure, Steve thinks they are in double roman, which my neighbor did not have. I didn't really want to re-create the badge anyway, I just wanted something that was fairly conservative and looked decent.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts