The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Volk TE37 16x8 5x114.3 +35 Bronze **SOLD**

JSchleim18

Selling my wheels. I bought them used in excellent shape. They were originally on a drag car that was TRAILERED to the track. I put less than 500 road miles on them since purchase. Details are:

Volk TE37 Wheels
16x8
5x114.3 Lug Pattern
+35 Offset
Bronze
13.4 Lbs each
Under 500 road miles, unknown 1/4 mile passes
Condition: 9.5/10
ZERO BENDS, 100% STRAIGHT

Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec Tires 225/50/16 (I purchased these NEW; less than 500 miles on them)

Total weight of the wheel/tire combo: 38.6 Lbs.

*ALSO INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE*

Extremely rare "Type B" Rays center caps (I purchased these NEW; less than 500 miles on them)
Rays Aluminum BLUE lug nuts with lock (I purchased these NEW; torqued ONCE)
Rays BLUE valve stems plus 2 BLUE caps (not pictured; kids stole 2 of them so I took off the other 2)
One complete set of Rays BLACK valve stems and caps PLUS 4 extra BLACK valve stem caps (I purchased these NEW)
Dali Racing VOLK Rays Eng Stickers (better quality than the OEM Rays stickers; click )
Plastic Hubcentric Rings for Galant VR-4, DSM, Evo (I purchased these NEW)

**I CAN GUARANTEE ALL PARTS ARE 100% AUTHENTIC RAYS ENGINEERING/VOLK EXCEPT THE STICKERS AND RINGS**

Price: $1,700 SHIPPED or $1,300 SHIPPED WITHOUT TIRES

Pictures here: click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts