The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Various parts, trans, hub, etc.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have a few miscellaneous parts lying around. Not sure of fitment for the synchros, but I can check into it if you don't know.

Brand new 4 bolt hub. MB407931. Still covered with rust preventative. List new at about $155. $55 shipped.

click

Synchro, MD745889. List about $21. $15 shipped.
click

Synchro, MD745477. List about the same. $15 shipped.

click

13g exhaust to turbo gaskets. Not sure part number. $2 each shipped, or both for that if you want them.

click

Box-O'-turbos: Mostly 14b pieces/assemblies. I will get part numbers if buyer wants. Not all complete, exhaust housings have some cracking. Might be some 13g hotsides.
$100 or offer. TURBOS SOLD.

click

PM me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Box o' turbos sold except for one incomplete center section if someone wants that.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts