The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: used ARP head studs and mls mitsu headgasket,exhaust manifold gasket and t-b

3rdstrikedsm

I have fs a set of ARP head studs and a mls mitsu head gasket and mls exhaust manifold gasket and a mls t-body gasket and all of these are re useable with no issues as I have personally re used them on an 800whp car however these were from my friends n/a 1g which he was going to turbo but he ended up crashing the car before he ever got a chance to turbo it so what you see in the pics is what you get!

Gasket set 35.00 plus 5.00 shipping in the lower states
ARP 6 bolt head studs 39.00 shipped in the con USA.

STUDS SOLD!!

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Price lowered on the head studs you can trxt me @ 217-550-1494 for a faster reply.

3rdstrikedsm

30.00 shipped for the gaskets in the lower 48

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned