The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Turbo, Cyclone, Crystal Headlights

beefajita

Turbo ready to drop in.
Took this off a customer's VR4 a couple years ago, ran fine, he allowed me to keep it as part of the payment to install his giant aftermarket setup.
In good shape and stored in sealed bag, comes with manifold & O2 housing (if you don't want 'em I'll recycle 'em).

$300 plus shipping & PP fees

Cyclone Intake Manifold w/ 2 reservoirs
$70 plus shipping & PP fees

Crystal Headlights and Brackets
$150 plus shipping & PP fees

After these go I have no more Galant & no more Galant parts.
PM me to make offers, purchase, request additional photos, inquire about shipping.

Thank you to the community, it's been nice nerding out with ya'll.

Last edited:

beefajita

Sure do have the cyclone intake, all boxed and ready to ship. I had a guy on here PM me about it and then never sent payment or PM me back

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts