The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Trunk Mat (SOLD)

RyRy210

$30 Shipped. Paypal only.

Last edited:

citymunky

pic's

RyRy210

It's the OEM mat in used condition. I purchased it from another galant member years ago but never used it. Actually, I didn't even open the package. I really wanted to just drop it back in the mail to whoever wants it. The guy who sold it to me really did a pretty good job packing it, and I definitely won't be able to pack it the same way if I removed it.

If no one buys it a week from today I will take pics and post it to gauge more interest.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts