The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: The rest of the all my stuff sale.

broxma

This is mostly interior stuff and I'm trying to keep the posts down to just two. Of course, I did donate my old badge to the org, so maybe I should bogart some of that bandwidth. I wonder how much you have to donate to get some changes made around this place?

Here is more stuff. Most of this will go in a flat rate box so factor in 5-10 for shipping.

Drivers Kick Panel - 10.00

Clean speaker grills - 20.00

I restored these. They aren't dented or rusting and don't look like turd.

Actual Leather 1G shift boot - 35.00

I sold a shift boot before not aware of the difference. That one was nice although not leather so I made amends. This one is. And it was hard to find. The rubber stopper normally held on by the zip tie(Factory Zip Tie mind you) is missing. I may be able to hunt another stopper thing down.

Leathers, not Leatherette.

Steering wheel cover - 15.00

This may not fit in a flat rate box.

Brake handle side cover -10.00

I spent months looking for this because every one I found had busted tabs. This one doesn't.

Welded shortened Drivers Motor mount - 25.00

I cut the front bend off the stock mount and welded the front closed with a piece of flat steel, then painted it. It has delrin bump stops on the side. The rubber mount itself is factory but has some weird attempt at filling it which I had no part of. Using this allows you to hack off the two bolt mount on the PS bracket on the front of the motor, but it doesn't look like schnitzel with a big hole where it was hacked off.

1G AWD whiteline rear sway bar, new energy suspension bushings - 125.00

Shipping will be high due to size.

I totally hate moths. I see no reason for their existence other than as bat food and to annoy the piss out of me.

/brox

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned