The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Tein Front Camber Plates **Group Buy**

prove_it

By my count we are up to five.

Two days to go before deadline.

Garfeild: If we miss the deadline on the 5th, can it be pushed back?

Yes we are at the 1/2 mark. The deadline can be pushed back but that also delays the ETA. Right now Tein is ready for payment to put these into production the day after the payment deadline. I really want this to happen because it's a one time thing.

BrandonEchols

C'mon people...Garfield put in the leg work to get TEIN to do a special run of these for our cars...there should be enough people here willing to shell out for a set to make this happen.

thecman02

Payment Sent
QTY 1
Chris Mowell

Quoting Garfield Wright:
I too have that part # PAR08-31PFR listed on my website as that's what I was given when I was setting it up a few years ago. The part # listed in my original post was given to me by Tein recently. I verified it directly with Tein & it corresponds with their online catalog. It's the current part # & superseeds the one you posted PAR08-31PFR as well as the one listed on my website.

It seems I have screwed up the part #s. The above statements are incorrect. The correct part # is PAR08-31PFR for the fronts. The original part # I have listed is for the rear. I double checked my info from Tein & I'm the one that has the info backwards. The orders will be placed for the front plates PAR08-31PFR. Sorry for the confusion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

prove_it

I'm soooooo excited.

PolskiVR4

My payments in, hopefully that makes 10.

Good news everyone, we hit the minimum

For anyone that can't pay until Friday, please send me a PM with your info. Remember these camber plates will work with the GVR4, AWD/FWD 1G's. Get in on this deal now.

KGVR4

How about talking to Tein about doing a group buy for some coilover's? I'd send full payment for something like that.

prove_it

Quoting Garfield Wright:
Good news everyone, we hit the minimum

For anyone that can't pay until Friday, please send me a PM with your info. Remember these camber plates will work with the GVR4, AWD/FWD 1G's. Get in on this deal now.

Does this mean we could expect delivery just before christmas, given no troubles?

KGVR4

Not Tein coilovers's. There's only a hand full of those on this site.

I've placed the order. I got some extra ones just incase /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Now it's a waiting game.

trexn8

Nice job guys!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned