The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Sy/Ty TD06-17C

Launch

-Outta my storage is a OEM Sy/ty turbo in its T3 flanged Ex side. HUGE (around 13cm i think) hotside. TD06 turbine wheel. Could upgrade into 20G, green, very easily. I have pics avail thru my cell phone if anyones intrested
Id like $300 in the local area, I can ship as well. Paypal, MO, cash, etc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks GVR4

Launch

mms_picture-7.jpg

mms_picture-6.jpg

mms_picture-5.jpg

** i do not 'clean' or hide its running condition so you can see how it was treated Great working Mitsu turbo, looks to have been rebuilt. Great td06 to build off of or direct replacement for a Syclone/typhoon

curtis

Free bump for the old school mod.

Launch

I have found a old skool 7cm TH!!
(thicker mitsu casting allows for more machine work, abuse, etc)

Thanks curtis Yeah I ran/still have the 05H version of this (frank Jr anyone?) Incredible Mid-range, boost before 3K, awsome street/strip turbo.

\If this doesn't sell soon I'll be building it into 2 separate turbos, a frank jr and a Green

Thanks guys!

-Justin

Last edited:

evo8ya

I had a frank JR 19C on #259. I ran mid 12s on it in my eclipse. I bet this 17C turbo would be awesome on the street with the TD06 housing. Man we're getting old. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Glws

Last edited:

Launch

Anyone interested in a freshly built and balanced Frank Jr? (TD05H-17C)
-Can come in either internal waste-gate setup for 15lbs or external setup
-Shaved/chromed compressor housings
7cm ported TH or Fp cast TH welded for external and heavily ported

If i can be of assistance let me know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
-Launch

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts