The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Swift Sport Mach Springs for RX-8 - $100 + shipping

blacksheep

Payment terms: Paypal preferred
Shipping terms: Ship via Fedex ground/home delivery insured for sale price within 72 hours of payment

Used swift springs:$100 + shipping in the continental USA. Canada etc is more...

Set of used Swift lowering springs for 2004-2011 Mazda RX-8. I sold the car a long time and do not need these. I purchased these used from someone on the forums. I have never installed them myself. The previous owner purchased these new and had it on his car for about 3000 miles.

Here are the lowering specs:

Front spring rate: 207 lbs/in
Rear spring rate: 129 lbs/in

Front lowering: 0.8"
Rear lowering: 0.8"

DSC01195_zps495184f7.jpg

DSC01196_zps48c8c6d1.jpg

DSC01198_zps68128248.jpg

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned