The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Summit White Partout A lot of interior parts GOING TO DUMP!!!

MellowVR4

do u still have this car laying around or did you junk it?

GSX_TC

Hey i need a few small parts, shipped to 92055-5554, i need one of the knobs for the a/c, mines missing one, and i also need the plastic pillar piece thats closest to the dash because its a 2piece but i just need the shorter one for the drivers side closest to the dash. and if your selling the USDM foglights separatley i need the driver side one. and if you have an original uncracked Galant VR4 valve cover. ill take that aswell. email me back at [email protected]

Thanks
Mike

quicktsi

How much for this alarm/headlight relay, shipped to 73099? Would like pigtail leads long enough to reach harness.

turbophein

ok its been a while since i looked at this thread, but i started cleaning my garage yesterday. there are tons of interior parts from the galant i scrapped.

let me know what you guys need and i will let you know if i have it. make a offer for the part as well. all in getting scrpped in a week so get it now!!!!!!!!

dustyduff

Do you happen to have the black plastic trim that attaches to the bottom of the trunk lid (above the tail lights)? My painter lost that piece and I need it desperately.

turbophein

you know i might! i believe i have a trunk lid for the car still, maybe it is on it. it will be a few days before i get to that storage though.

Yao

what are the shapes of passenger door/Trunk lid and passenger front fender ? and how much you want for them. thanks.

Got the overhead trim piece on the passenger side? It's the long piece that connects a, b, and c pillar trim pieces. So you also have all the oh-sh*t handles and sun visors?

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts