The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Summit Fan (Temporarily Unavailable)

mooserage

Staff member
I am currently out of the country for the month, as such I am not selling anymore items until I return. If you need to contact me, you can use the PM and I will respond within a couple of days. Thanks.

BNIB Summit Racing 12" Electric Fan- 50$ Shipped
Summit Fan
BNIB Perma-Cool 30 Amp Fan Relay- $10 Shipped
Relay
IMG_0658.jpg

New Russel -6an to 16x1.5mm adapters- $10 Shipped SOLD!!! I bought these for doing an external cooler, but meant to get -8an, not these. These will thread right into a 90housing and allow you to run -an line for you oil cooler.
Adapters
IMG_0657.jpg

New DEI Reflect-A-Gold 12"x24"- $28 shipped SOLD!!!
Heat Barrier
IMG_0660.jpg

Used set of Diamante/3000GT Tinted door covers- 13$ shipped
IMG_0686.jpg

MPI- 20$, ECO/PWR Switches- $10ea, New Mitsu BS Belt- $17 (all prices shipped)
MPI is tested working in my car and with an ohmeter.
IMG_0692.jpg

New Rally Armor Urethane Mudflaps- 115$ Shipped SOLD!!! Bought these with the intention on custom fitting them, but never did. I only opened the package to check them out. They are known for their great look and high strength.
02-07 Subaru Impreza WRX/STI/RS/2.5i
IMG_0681.jpg

Used Stock gauge surround- Free+Shipping Its an 7/10 with a little minor scratches, and small cracks in the mounting hole area. Its not broken or cracked outside of that and none of it will be noticed once it is mounted.
IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

Used Stock Rear Calipers- Free+Shipping SOLD!!! Probably need a rebuild, not that pretty, but for very cheap and a little elbow grease you could rebuild some fresh calipers.
IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

Used Eprom ECU- $250 SOLD There is no damage on the board, it has an Eprom socket that is a "no-push" socket, the chip will drop in and you push the lever to lock it in place. I'm 99.9% sure the caps were done, but can't remember, although I can't imagine anyone would socket it and not replace the caps. The work was done by someone on here, although it was so long ago i don't remember whom. It was tested and working when I still used a stock ECU. It doesn't have chip in it at the moment, but if you need one I have a few around.
IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

Used Evolution Stock Short Antennas- Free+Shipping Both SOLD
IMG_0687.jpg

Used AEM O2 Gauge and Pod/Bezel- 33$ shipped SOLD Bought this on here with the intention of getting all the parts to get it working and never did. Its just the gauge and one harness that is just cut at the end. As far as I can tell you'll need this short power harness that is missing, this long sensor harness which is present, but the plug is cutoff, and of course an O2 Sensor.

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

Last edited:

mooserage

Staff member
Rally Armor, ECU, Antennas and Gauge gone, the rest of this stuff hits eBay (or the dumpster) after Monday. Make some offers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brunoboy

how would you wire the fan in?

Brunoboy

Thanks, I'm missing that harness to the fan and to to the temp sensor.

MitsuDriver274

You getting out of galants shamus?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned