The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Summer Project Garage Sale

Chim55117

Hey there, I'm looking to get rid of some parts from 46/1000 to fund my other project, 808/1000. I am located in Minnesota, so if you're from the tri-state area and want to pick-up parts, you have first priority, as some of the parts that I have I don't really want to ship. I will be adding parts as I will them, so check often! I take PayPal or USPS Money Orders. Thanks for looking! Please text me at 612.801.7061 and I can text you photos, I find this much faster than working through PMs. List your username, that you are from GalantVR4.org (I have a few sale threads on other forums), and what you are interested in, we can always discuss pricing but I might be firm on some items and more flexible on others. Thanks!

Socketed 1G EPROM ECI - $120 shipped

RC 550cc Injectors - $100 shipped

HKS VPC and GCC - SOLD

'91 VR-4 Front Grill w/4WD ECU Badge - SOLD

JDM Front Bumper - SOLD
Just sold the fog lights, bumper is uncracked and unwarped but has some paint chipping and a few scuffs, overall in good shape, mounting holes on the sides are a little widened, but I just used a few washers and it all worked out fine. Two small holes in the front bumper from where I mounted our US sized license plate.

FP Manifold - SOLD
FP is still selling these for $275 without shipping if I remember correctly. I sprayed this with black ceramic paint a two years back, this went on my car and then just sat. In good shape, no cracks or anything of the sort. Can throw in the MLS exhaust manifold gasket that I used with it for an additional $15.

Brian Crower 272/272 Cams: SOLD
Worked great on my car, some people knock BC, but they're been just as good as the other cams I've used over the years. Only reason I'm not keeping these is because my other car already has HKS 264/272 cams in it. Will come with gloss black powdercoated stock cam gears.

89 Underdash - SOLD

90s Style HKS Turbo Timer - SOLD
Works great, very retro and period correct for the late 90s, I used this (actually put in inside the 89 Underdash, but my other car already has an Apexi turbo timer. Plug and play and then a ground wire and you're good to go.

Mishimoto Civic Half Radiator with Spal Fan - SOLD
I bought his brand new for $260 plus shipping back in 2011 along with the Spal (real one) fan, for $100, for about $360. This is the branding set-up to go for if you want to run a half radiator and don't want to overheat. From someone who has done it before, cheap eBay fans and radiators are not the same thing. can also throw in barely used NAPA lower and upper radiator hoses for an additional $40. Barely run at all, and has probably only seen a few start-ups and cool-downs. I will include a custom upper radiator brace I had made and powdercoated, so all you will need to do is cut your bottom mount and move it and you will be good to go.

Holset HX-40 on BEP bolt on housing - $550 plus shipping
A Holset HX-40, polished compressor housing, barely run less than 40 miles, will come with stainless drain line (you will need to weld a fitting to your oil pan), will come with -4AN feed line and a FP red restrictor. Being that this is a BEP housing, this will bolt directly to a DSM exhaust manifold flange, and the BEP housings are highly sought after.

Primo Performance O2 Housing to V-Band w/Silver Tial 38MM External Wastegate - $275
Barely used Tial 38MM wastegate on a recirculated O2 housing to a V-Band. Will knock price down to $250 if bundled with the HX-40 for a direct bolt on set-up.

3K GT Front Calipers and Brackets - SOLD
3K GT Front Calipers, with brackets made by Garfield (before he went all crazy), so they're a direct bolt on. Calipesr are painted black with polished letters. Rotors and pads are pretty glazed from sitting so I doubt you'll want those.

Anything else you may need, just ask, I may have it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned