The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Subframe and mustache bushings *SALE 10% OFF UNTIL 8/30 for $157 Contact me

boostx

Quoting galantgti:
In other colors than black as well?

I can get black or red.

Pushinink

anyone heard anything from this boostx guy? I paid for bushings 3 weeks ago. I havnt seen any bushings yet, no tracking number, no response to messages. I really dont want to have to file a paypal claim

Pushinink

I guess im going to start a paypal claim. I really just want the bushing. BOOSTX please check your messages and get back to me. I would gladly drop the claim if you can provide me a tracking number. This is my first bad experience on this site. I will keep you all updated, thanks.

galantgti

Boostx isn't someone I would expect to be scamming someone. Surely not intentionally. I was about to order them as well; but didn't receive a reply on my last message about 2 weeks ago, so I still haven't ordered/paid them. But now I'll probably wait anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pushinink

still awaiting these bushing from BOOST X, please respond to messages. I might just have to go the window weld route on these subframe bushings if he never gets back to me..

Pushinink

Filed claim with paypal. Still awaiting some type of response. I will be going the window weld route for my subframe bushings. what a waste of a month and a half.

boostx

I have more ready to ship now

galantgti

And a reply to the above, boostx?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned