The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: stuff I don't need: autometer, silicone couplers, tbs, fidanza, eibach, etc.

belize1334

There are lots of things on this shelf that I have no need for... all prices are shipped and include paypal fees so it's really simple. More pics available by request. Reasonable offers and package deals encouraged.

AutoMeter Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite -30/30 boost gauge: $40
*Just the gauge - no kit. Needle is nicely center 'cause I took the gauge apart and adjusted it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6_bolt Fidanza Flywheel: $75 - SOLD
* used with puck disk - will need a new friction plate if used with organic or kevlar disc.

1G damper pulley: $40
* used but good condition

PWR/ECO switch & NOR/SP switch: $20 ea

Polished aluminum elbows: $15 ea
* small one is about 1.75" id
* large one is about 2.25" id

Drive shaft carrier bushings: $20
* used but rubber is not yet brittle

Front subframe bushings: $40
* used but rubber is not yet brittle - can include second set of smaller bushing for transverse front cross-member but missing upper oring...

Eibach coil springs with sleeves and hats: $60 - SOLD
* 8" x 2.5" x 300lb/in - pair

MAF adapter: $20
3" x 2g/3g plastic adapter - 'nuff said.

2awg welding cable: $25
11 ft, unterminated - great for battery relocation - I'll throw in the 2ft section of 4awg grounding cable if you're into it.

ISC: $25
tested good

'90 / JDM igniter: $25

91-94 tb w/ idle switch: $25

2g tb: $25

90 CAS: $25

plastic BOV cover shroud: $25

2.75 x 2.75 offset coupler from HPS: $25

3.0 x 2.25 offset coupler from AP: $25

3.0 x 2.75 straight reducer: $20

3.0 x 2.0 straight reducer: $20

3.0 x 2.75 elbow reducer: $20

Walbro 255 hp: $40 - SOLD
*GSS342 - used but works fine.

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

eibach springs;

inside diameter of the sleeves 2.5 inches or is that the spring?
anything on top of the springs? picture of the 'tophat'?

belize1334

Spring ID is 2.5". Perch ID is ~2.25" - I'll measure it tonight. The top hat is pretty standard, fits around the shaft of a KYB strut. For best results it should be used with a torrington bearing for rotational freedom and a spherical bearing camber plate for articulation.

I'll have those pics up this afternoon.

IncorpoRatedX

those would be good for coil overs for the front of my wagon, if they're the right size. I look forward to more info!

belize1334

Image added. Perch ID is 2". I had these on a set of retrofitted kyb struts with bilstein inserts so they should fit over any dsm strut. The hole in the top hat is just under 1" - more like 7/8". This will fit around a KYB or OEM strut rod but won't work with an inverted strut.

IncorpoRatedX

sent a PM, I'll take the eibachs

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned