The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Storage filled w/ furniture, VR4 parts, pocket bikes,etc...

vtecds1

I really need to sell these things because i have no where else to put them. $250 a month for storage is something I cant do at my current state. Majority of the items will have to be pick up only. The Sema show is going on this week... so if you know anyone driving in, that might be an option of how to receive the item.

Pocket bikes(modified):
Air cooled- $150
Water cooled- $300
Mid(larger)- $200

Ikea furniture:
Queen bed frame w/mattress -$200
Twin or full bed frame w/matress -$150
2- Poang chairs - $100 for both
2 cherry colored 3 drawer dresser( matches queen bed frame) $75 for both
Dynaka dining table with 6 chairs(cherry wood and chairs have a checkered pattern in the fabric)- $150

Maytag french door fridge( white)- $150
GVR4 rims w/tires(4) $75
GVR4 stock radio- make offer
GVR4 stock maf - make offer
609 maf - make offer

*I will be going to the storage and will update the list later on today. The storage I'm renting is 8x35, so I have tons of things that must go. Prices are all obo. Me and the family are living in a motel right now so i can only respond when i get back and use their wifi. Pictures will be up by the end of the day. Thanks for the space...

bluzvr4

how much for the radio shipped?

vtecds1

Sorry for the late response guys, but the rain hasn't stopped for me. I just got my ipad working and it's the only one that has my password recorded. The radio is at the storage along with majority of our things. I haven't paid them yet for this month, so i'm locked out. I should have the funds this week to get in. I will take whatever car parts i have in there and post pics with prices.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts