The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Stoof

minneSNOWta

Hey everybody. I have a few things for sale.

1G AWD non-ABS knuckles. They are clean and rust-free. $50 shipped. 3 pairs available.

New OEM non-ABS brake fluid reservoir(MB534534). The difference between the non-ABS and ABS, is that the non-ABS lacks a filter. $25 shipped. I already bought one a while back and it was listed online for $36 without shipping.

NOS OEM oil cooler for air-cooled OFH(MB033662). $150 shipped OBO. These were close to $400 new, so that's what the OBO is for.

SOLD Used 1G BOV. Looks uncrushed and has been painted. $25 shipped.

SOLD HKS exhaust temp gauge 52mm? Includes all wiring and probe. $25 shipped.

SOLD HKS exhaust temp gauge 60mm? Includes all wiring and probe. $25 shipped.

SOLD Complete HKS Super Mega Flow filter and cage. Not GVR-4 specific, but could be made to work. Comes with HKS coupler. Needs new filter since this one is falling apart. Just make sure to order a 200mm filter. They come in yellow, green, and dark grey(harder to find). You can even choose if you want a 2 layer wet or 3 layer dry design. I believe the coupler is "3 ID. $50 shipped.

NIB Rare HKS Super Power Flow honeycomb frame 150mm. This is the 2nd generation design, which features the hexagons. The OG style cage has squares and the newest ones have polygon-type openings. You will need to source the mounting base and a new filter. $50.

SOLD MHI E316G with 7cm housing. I got this off of TSIturbo95 off of Tooners. The turbo has been rebuilt, balanced, ported, and repaired(hairline crack near the wastegate flapper). Nothing is stripped and it is good to go. I've had this on the car for maybe 50 miles until my HG blew. It was supposed to be my break-in turbo, but I am going with a 20G configuration. Frankly, it was too small for my 2.3 setup to grow. I can include a new 2G? O2 gasket, used oil return line, and possibly new gaskets for the return line if I can find them. No water lines, oil feed, or turbo gasket included. I will also be taking that little adapter thingy because I'll need it. $350 shipped. Sold for $225.

\

SOLD 2G upper heat shield. $25 shipped.

SOLD OEM harmonic balancer. I have put about 50 miles or so on this, but am going with a Fluidampr instead. Still looks pretty good and I would like $70 plus shipping. I think I can ship it for around $10 in a flat rate box. New OEM is ~$140.

JDM RS dome light. I bought this thinking it would swap in, but I'm pretty sure it fits non-sunroof models only. Just trying to sell it for what I got into it. $20 shipped.

BNIB HKS 35th anniversary Type-0 turbo timer with NOS 1G/GVR-4 harness. Just took it out of the box for pictures. Decided to go GReddy instead. $90 shipped.

Last edited:

prove_it

What? The compressor inlet still have the taper, so it's a smaller inducer so it's a 16G. As for the turbine wheel, the hub design looks like a mhi to me.

GSTwithPSI

Instead of making an ID based on the hub size, just pull the compressor housing off and measure the compressor wheel...There doesn't have to be any guess work involved here.

turbo-measurements2.gif

mhi_turbos.png

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned