The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Stock-Suspension, I/C setup, Fan, Intake box and more

manikbastrd

I have the stock intake tube box thing-see pics-
Complete stock I/C setup in good shape no rust- 50(obo)
Stock cooling fan (works fine needs to be spliced in because I used the Pigtail for my Slim fan)-
Complete Cruise Control assembly carefully removed, but I broke a vacuum nipple. MSG for details or more pics-
Charcoal canister, I doubt anyone wants this but I have it if someone is doing a restoration-
Stock Suspension-car rode fine before I put in the GC system no idea how many miles on it, and I don't know if it was ever replaced. Car has 155K
Throttle body elbow-
2 J-pipes for 14b/16g-

-All prices are first/best reasonable offer ($5 obo), you pay shipping. I am in 97330, and have access to UPS, USPS, Fedex and I get around ten percent off at Fedex.

Thanks for looking!

Edited.

Last edited:

prove_it

Wait 7 days before bumping....

LIV4PSI

All ads have to have prices as well...

manikbastrd

Quoting Liv4PSI:
All ads must have prices

Price is stated. Best/first offer. I will change it to 5$+ OBO

Quoting prove_it:
Wait 7 days before bumping....

Sorry, I only waited 6 days...

Edited.

LIV4PSI

"3. Post must contain asking prices, this is not eBay and we don't do auctions. "

Best offer isn't a price. Although I wish you weren't so defensive. We were just trying to keep your post from getting deleted.

Last edited:

manikbastrd

Quoting LIV4PSI:
"3. Post must contain asking prices, this is not eBay and we don't do auctions. "

Best offer isn't a price. Although I wish you weren't so defensive. We were just trying to keep your post from getting deleted.

No no! I wasn't butt-hurt or anything haha I was just being frank and caffeine deprived...that combined with being in the most boring nuclear engineering class in the world does not make for happy posts! Sorry if I came off like a jerk!!! Thank you for the help!!!

manikbastrd

Quoting Racah15:
Heck, I'll give you $5 plus shipping for the stock suspension

PM me for contact info etc. Just FYI shipping may be 50-100 dollars...

prove_it

Quoting manikbastrd:

No no! I wasn't butt-hurt or anything haha I was just being frank and caffeine deprived...that combined with being in the most boring nuclear engineering class in the world does not make for happy posts! Sorry if I came off like a jerk!!! Thank you for the help!!!

Please don't be bored in nuclear engineering. Our lives may depend on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Free bump.

andrew4g63

I got $5 for the stock IC setup
I'll pay shipping

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts