The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SSR Competition Wheels D/FW Area

BluFalcon

SSR Competitions: $1200 OBO
Size: 17x7.5
Bolt Pattern: 5X114.3
Hubcentric Rings: DSM/Mitsubishi Hub
Offset: +42
Color: Gunmetal Grey with Machined Lip
Tires: Falken Azenis 225/45/17

I have no idea what the going rate for a set of these wheels is these days. Some searching revealed a lot of older posts from a few years back that seem to bear out my asking price. If I'm totally off the wall here, lemme know via PM. Thanks.

These are a set of SSR Competitions that I originally had on my 90 AWD Talon TSi/AWD and now my 92 Galant VR-4. I really don't want to sell these rims. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif The only reason I'm selling these wheels is because they won't clear the 3KGT VR-4 calipers. (foiled again) The wheels are in great shape with no bends or major damage noted on any of the wheels. The pictures show the wheels right after they were pulled off my car , so obviously, they're pretty dirty. I plan on cleaning them up and taking some better pics soon. The tires have plenty of tread and were on the wheels when I got them. They don't have a lot of miles on them and have been stored indoors whenever they weren't mounted on a car. Wheels still have the original SSR valve stems, caps, lug nuts and centercaps. Asking $1200 OBO for everything . Can ship at buyers expense. If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, feel to PM me. Thanks.

DSCF9399.jpg

Wheels Mounted On Car

DSCF9410.jpg

Rims/Tires

DSCF9411.jpg

Wheel 1

DSCF9412.jpg

Wheel 2

DSCF9413.jpg

Wheel 3

DSCF9414.jpg

Wheel 4

DSCF9418.jpg

Data Tag

DSCF9420.jpg

Back Of Wheel (Yeah, It's Dirty)

DSCF9421.jpg

Azenis Tire Tread

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned