The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Sooo many go fast goodies for sale

Racah15

Ok, life took a 180*, lost my job, and I need to go to school and stop having these pipe dreams that will never get realized. Time to part out my 2g. And some stuff that for my Galant.

#1: 2g Head with smoothed out intake ports, stock valves, Dual supertech valvesprings with Viton valve seals and titanium retainers, 0 mile Kelford 272/272 Camshafts, and 3g Lifters. $1000obo. Head has been resurfaced, inspected, cleaned and re-done. ( I think 30 ra) and ready to go! Or can split up
Head $200
3g Lifters $100
Kelford Cams $450
Supertech Duals $250 (no valveseals)
Must have a buyer for everything before split.

90OFH. Can include lines and cooler if needed, will only add shipping costs. $100?

Tial, Alpha Q, No longer made or available. Minor surface imperfection around the upper lip. $150

Omni 4bar DSM style MAP sensor with JMF SMIM adapter. Paid $108 for the MAP (Before link sold it as a pack) and $30 for the adapter. $90? It looks dirty in the pic, but it was just the flash, it's brand new.

PTE6157, Rebuilt at PTE and has 0 miles. rated for 610hp. 4" ported housing. Will include DNP manifold and MAP o2 housing and RARE non-water piped MV-S. This is from the first batch that didn't include those pesky water ports that always leak. $1000, for

BAER Big brakes painted Rally Red. Comes with brackets, bolts, rotors, pads, calipers and such. $400?

-Candy Red Valvecover with 2x -10AN Fittings AND BAFFLES! One spark plug bolt broken, rest are fine, no cracks. Comes with custom Red/Black AN fittings (You won't find these for sale), and Cool billet oil cap that says Powered by 4g63 in Black and Red.

$240.

-JMF 7bolt SMIM. Idle time. Includes BLACK IAC, and 3000GT Throttle body. Can include custom Coil bracket and a set of coils if you want. I used Sparktech COP, so no need for the bracket/coil. IF I can find it. Which I probably can, just haven't looked hard enough.

$400

5OF2k

Havent been on in a while, but free bump for a good guy. Sorry to hear about the current situation, hope it works out for you bud.

-Jake

GSX_TC

Pretty interested in those cams, any markings on them showing they are kelford 272's?

Racah15

From what I'm looking at, I'm thinking the yellow marks are the 272. A friend has a set of 280/276 and he has green.

IDK

Anything that looks like imperfections in that picture is dust and assembly lube. Have 0 miles.

Last edited:

SteveDSM

too bad I can't fast forward time! REALLY want that turbo setup, but can't afford it till next month yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif damn hazard pay needs to kick in right meow!

Racah15

I really need to sell something. Anyone willing to pay $300 for the DNP Mani? I'd prefer it be plus shipping, because money's tight right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

SteveDSM

hmmm the whole turbo setup is tempting me... got any more pictures of it? Talking the 6157, manifold, o2 housing and wastegate. And feel free to PM me the pictures and any more infor about them you have.

Thanks!
Steve

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts