The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Some Evo 8/9 parts and other parts which will work on GVR4's..

blacksheep

Basic information:

- Prices are very decent for new parts, lowballers will be ignored.
- Parts are in Des Moines, Iowa. Local pick-up is welcome.
- Prices DO NOT include paypal fees and shipping.
- I can package prices. You will save on shipping as well.
- If you want additional pictures, I can get them to you. PM me for them. I took pics of as much as I could, but kind of hard to take pics of 30+ parts
- check my feedback, I have more positive than some vendors here, and NO Negatives. I have been a member here for a long time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
- Paypal only, no checks. No dibs, first come first serve.
- Small stuff shipped USPS with signature confirmation, bigger stuff shipped Fedex. tracking provided within 72 hours. My feedback will confirm this. I have always got stuff to people ASAP as thats how I would want to be treated.

New parts: New as in New in Box. Box may have been opened to look at parts, but never has been installed.Ever.

9) Autometer electric boost gauge (p/n 3659) - $160 + shipping

Used parts:Used parts have varying mileage, but all are in GREAT shape, else I would not have bought it. I posted mileage where I got it from previous owner, but otherwise I have no idea, sorry!

23) B&B catback exhaust and CEL Eliminator - $300 + shipping
24) Precision 850cc injectors - $200 + shipping
26) FP White rabbit turbo (5000 miles of use, no issues) with FP race outlet pipe and used gaskets, water and oil lines for Evo 8 - $600 + shipping
30) APR GTC-200 wing with 2.5" risers - $600 + shipping

IMG_1586.JPG

IMG_1589.JPG

IMG_1592.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1600.JPG

IMG_1601.JPG

IMG_1602.JPG

Last edited:

4wheelsqueal

Very dumb question, I should do some research before I ask but didn't have time. Do the 9 tails works on an 8 rs? Haven't had mine.long enough to see what swaps over or not but am very intrested if they do fit. Again sorry for the dumb question!

boostx

Yes it will fit.

Brunoboy

Quoting 4wheelsqueal:
Very dumb question, I should do some research before I ask but didn't have time. Do the 9 tails works on an 8 rs? Haven't had mine.long enough to see what swaps over or not but am very intrested if they do fit. Again sorry for the dumb question!

all evo VIII/IX stuff is swappable besides the Mivec lol.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned