The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD

4Grim

What would shipping be to zip 34743.

CutlassJim

Quoting blacksheep:
Internal battery holds a decent charge and everything works flawlessly.

It does need a battery (which is internal), works on AC power. Replacement is 30 bux on Amazon.

Which is it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mark

I Still have the IBM laptop I boughvt from you @ AMS swap meet WAYYYYY back.. Works perfect still.

blacksheep

Marek - good to hear.

OK guys, I have an update, I actually have a total of 6 laptops now to sell. I buy these for United Way contributions and just want my money back, not looking to make anything. I will post information about these soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

One 1 E220s as above, running Windows 7 and needs a battery
T61 core 2 duo, its on ebay now, it has no OS and no COA - I have it priced at like 25 bux
I have 1 X220, i7 2.7 ghz, 120GB SSD, 8GB RAM, extended battery and dock, running w7 (Sold one to a member here, shipping today!) - $150
I have 2 x230, i5, 500GB HDD, 8GB RAM, battery and dock, running w7 - no price yet, hoping to get them for $150

Let me know if interested in any of these!

Jesus_Negros

Quote:
I have 2 x230, i5, 500GB HDD, 8GB RAM, battery and dock, running w7 - no price yet, hoping to get them for $150

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned