The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD (WI) 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer LTZ 4WD - $5750

dammitjim

This one is sold. Thanks for the space.

My folks are buying a new SUV and looking to sell their 2002 Trailblazer LTZ 4WD. It's a one owner with 135k, clean and they don't smoke or have pets. It's in very good condition and hasn't been beat on. All options except a sunroof. Blue with grey leather. Everything works except the passenger mirror auto-down when reversing feature.

They are asking $6750 on craigslist, the GVR4 hook up price is $5750. Located in Appleton, WI. If you or someone you know is interested PM me and I'll get you their info. Will add pics soon.

More pics on craigslist - click

Some of the LTZ options:
Selectable 4WD
Two-tone leather
Dual climate control
Rear climate control
Heated Seats
Power memory seats
Steering wheel audio, temp and other controls
ABS
Child seat LATCH system
On-Star
Driver information center

Extras:
Remote start
Trailer hitch
Factory mats and factory winter/rubber mats

photo%2B2-714478.JPG

photo%2B5-787919.JPG

photo%2B3-730836.JPG

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned