The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD vr-4 shell with interior, ohio $500 come get it!

dang i was just looking at this and i was like i can go tomorrow and get this im in pedro oh lol bummer

evo8ya

Quote:
I will buy whole. I would love to be the owner of the 420 car. that just makes me laugh at thinking that it could happen. I have cash and the title is not issue for me. Bet your thinkin your gonna hear about some check for over the amount ....nope just wanna buy the 420 GVR4 cause its smokin!

I knew #420 would be green /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

other than the chip on the front of the hood does it have dents? would you sell it separate. Also the hood latch assembly?

Polish

Quote:
car went to Robb!
Robb for the win!

The car is sold guys. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned