The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Sold Mint Dash without badge in MA

powerplay

Updated 6/29/12
Dash - Sold
Hood and wheels sold.
89 Tails - sold
Radiator - Sold
92 Cluster - Sold
Trunk lid - Scrapped
Thanks to all the members for buying the parts!!

Last edited:

GSX_TC

You gonna recycle that radiator too?

powerplay

Sorry, I missed that! It is available too. It is a replacement, plastic end cap version. It was used for a short while before I replaced it.

GSX_TC

Can u email me better pics of it to [email protected] and how long did you use it exactly?

I will gladly drive down from Lowell to take those Tails, Wheels, and trunk off your hands if your handing them out.

Ross

powerplay

As far as the trunk lid and hood, they are too big to ship anywhere. The boxes would be huge in order to make sure they didn't get damaged in shipping. The wheels could be shipped strapped together, but would be expensive with or without the tires. Radiator and Tail Lights are shippable and it would help to get a few bucks for them.

I could use the tail light set... Im located in 30188... How much do you need? Ill paypal it to you...

powerplay

Updated posting. Hood and wheels sold.

citymunky

Quoting powerplay:

Power antenna - I don't remember when I got this. not sure if it works.

To test, find a 2 pin plug with a pigtail that fits in the antenna, connect the 2 pigtail leads to a 12v power source. It you hear noise and no movement switch the leads on the battery. The antenna mast should extend.

powerplay

Updated posting. I will ship dash if you are willing to pay the pricey shipping.
Mega-discount if you come pick these parts up.

powerplay

Updated Post. Dash is all that is left. Please come pick it up for big discount! Willing to ship too!

powerplay

Dash is sold!! Thanks everyone for buying the parts!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned