The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:SOLD '91-Nile Black(1564/2000), Martinsburg, WV- $5000(price drop)

turbojew

I have 50k in craft supplies were trying to get rid of haha
51 nash ambassador
99 sable?

Ian M

So,a '99 Sable isn't cool? You know the '99 Sables were only made one year right? 3.0l small block V6,power interior..sick. Man I can't imagine anyone on here not jumping on this trade. Kris,you loser.

97 Subaru Outback Limited. Black. Automatic. Leather interior. Just pulled the engine put new headgaskets on it. Tires are about 65%. Just Buffed and waxed it looks like new money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif If your interested I can send some pics.

gramkrakr89

Thinking about getting rid of my current heap for some cash to put toward this... I've had some offers, so I'll PM you if this starts to get real... still discussing it with the wife /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great looking specimen! - GLWS!

turbojew

51 Ambassador is cool! front seats fold down and the back does to and makes a full size bed haha

but on a more serious note
96 gmc suburban XL 3rd row seating 140k new maf and o2s and trans service and tires

jrtech

Pm sent.

The full size bed could have come in handy back in the day!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif I'll have to pass on all those offers,but thanks. Keep them coming. On a side note, I took her for a drive the other day and man... I shouldn't have done that, makes me want to keep her. What is it about AWD that's so addicting!! Anyone with a Syclone or Typhoon that would want to make a partial trade, I really miss mine?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian M

What the hell are you going to trade it for that's cooler than a GVR4? Just keep it you knucklehead.

L-O-L!!! I'm know I should, but I'm always wanting something else. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

turbojew

My starion! Go Drifting!

Jesus_Negros

Lets try not to ruin this thread. I love how clean and simple this car is. If I was to spend 5k on a gvr4 this would be the one.

Also, does this car look KG to anyone else? I know it's NB.

Turbo4door1

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Lets try not to ruin this thread. I love how clean and simple this car is. If I was to spend 5k on a gvr4 this would be the one.

Also, does this car look KG to anyone else? I know it's NB.

I owned the car for almost 11 years before Kris purchased it from me. It's definitely Nile Black. Did you look at the link in his first post, to the sale ad when I had it listed? You can see the NB color better in those pics.

It is a really nice car and has one of the nicest factory interiors of any GVR-4 I've seen. For that matter, it is probably one of the nicest non-restored, non-repainted GVR4s I've ever seen - and I've seen a LOT of them. The paint is starting to show it's age from having a car cover on it for MANY years, but it still cleans up very well.

Anyway, we are just having a bit of fun with you - don't take it personal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Quoting Ian M:
I'd drive directly to his house and punch him in the mouth for trading for a Starion,a bone stock one at that. Yuck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Okay, lets try this.
Just the car with the new exhaust, stock wheels with new Dunlop Direzza's and emprom with Keydiver chip for $4200firm? I'll sell the rest of the stuff off separately to make up the difference, but not until the car sells. So please don't ask yet!

jmelocik

Would you consider trading for an 06 Buell XB12R with just over 7k miles? very few tasteful mods. Exhaust, air box silencer delete, slightly more comfortable seat, comes with original Buell accessories as well, (saddle bags, passenger pegs). Please email me jmelocik(at)gmail(dot)com thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Josh

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts