The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: sold 91 Mitsubishi Galant 1332/2000 137k Orlando, FL

stealthtt24

Sold
First off, no trades. I am located in Longwood, FL. Mileage is 137,787. I don't drive the car anymore so its not changing. I am in no hurry to sell this car so don't low ball me., please call or text if you are only seriously interested. Here is a link to the for sale ad when I bought it a year and a half ago. I listed every single little thing wrong with the car so there are no surprises. I will list more if I think of them. Price is $3700, no holding the car. The first one with cash in my hand gets it. Any questions just ask.

1991 Galant VR4 Summit white with black interior. Here's the mod list now, taken from previous owner.

sunroof, all gauges, heat, ac, all works
engine rebuilt (less than 10k miles)
2g maf with intake pipe
ets front mount with custom hard pipes, 1g bov crushed
aeromotive afpr
walbro 255hp rewired
aws is disconnected but not removed
act 2600
boost and aem uego gauge
new windshield
stock cams
650cc injectors
keydiver chip
slowboy g50 with polished housing, ported, internal gate
new knock sensor
new o2 sensor
forward facing oil filter housing with all new -8an aeroquip pushlock hose
remote oil filter for large chevy filters
new b&m oil cooler
89 under dash
ECU has new zif socket and caps installed
keydiver internal data logger
stainless soft brake lines
black 92 galant wheels

What I have done to car since I've owned it. I have receipts for most of the stuff listed. Suspension- all new front and rear KYB GR2 shocks and struts, bump stops, oem springs, and strut mounts. All new front/rear brake rotors and front/rear brake pads. All new oem master cylinder installed less than 1k miles ago. New battery as of March of this year. Put new front tie rods on as of May 2011, new oem radiator cap as of March 2012, alignment as of May 2012. Going to be installing a new clutch slave cylinder. Has a radio/iPod player. No cd player or aux input. You put your iPod in and go, pretty sweet actually. Title is clear and in my name. Keyless entry. Sunroof works great with no leaks. A/C blows cold, heat blows hot.

The bad-
Rear defroster barely works
Rear ebrake doesn't work
Antenna does not go up
Oil leak just started a few months ago (from the timing cover area, not sure whats going on)
Transmission can grind at high rpm's, it should be the slave cylinder which I will be changing out
Most of the time the key will not open the trunk, you can use the handle inside the interior
No floor mats
There is some clunking noise coming from the front driver wheel area. I've checked and I can't figure out what it is. Just started once I changed out the suspension. I've dealt with it but if the car doesn't sell soon I'll inspect it.
The paint and exterior is OK but not great. No major dents or fading, just nicks in places. I will take lots of pictures.
The car will idle surge sometimes, never when the a/c is on. On some days at a stop light it will and some times it will idle just fine.

More pictures will come tomorrow

010-2.jpg

Last edited:

You should've pop the hood in the video and shown the motor. But I think this is a great idea and every one selling a car should do it. A detailed video of the car. awesome and glws.

stealthtt24

Thanks I'm going to in the next video. Just wanna give it a wash under the hood first.

stealthtt24

One person semi interested... Does the market suck right now for galants? I'll try and get pictures of the engine bay this weekend.

matt92vr4

Sir I believe that tint is darker than the legal limit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. You still got this thing?

stealthtt24

It ain't perfect, but here's the engine bay. Also the ABS light is on all the time, been that way since I bought it.

IMAG0542.jpg

IMAG0543.jpg

IMAG0544.jpg

GSX_TC

a buddy of mine over there is very interested in the car and will be coming to see it today. I believe he contacted you. I hope he likes it and gets it.

GSX_TC

Haha I have that same trunk problem with the key, it only works 15 percent of the time. Oh and just recently I figured out that sound you have coming from the front is the cv shaft. I was going through everything trying to figure out what was doing that on mine a while back and it turned out to simply be the cv shaft.

stealthtt24

Yeah that truck key problem is weird. I guess it could be, its a light clunking noise though.

Redlinegvr4

Hey man im gonna PM you.

GSX_TC

My buddy just told me he's coming to pick up the car today, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

Woo Hoo!! another friend thats a Fellow Galant VR4 Enthusiast!! thanks for selling him the car btw, i'll make sure he takes good care of it and guide him in the right direction.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts