The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SoCal - BBS EVO MR Wheels, *SOLD*

ApexHunter

SOLD
Thanks

17x8, 5x114.3, +38

Look great on GVR4s, just need that 5 lug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Price is $850 obo. Local pickup preferred.

These are really in fantastic shape; not sure how many are out there that are this clean.

The tires have nothing to do with the price (in my eyes). They are on there, but currently serving as big rubber cushions to protect the wheels. With our without the tires, the price is the same.

Text me at 9four9 three85 339two or email h22aaccord94 @ yahoo .com

Last edited:

MellowVR4

I bought a set of these wheels last year summer and they also are in fantastic shape. Paid 50 less then what your asking.only have 5k on them.

Glsw

Last edited:

ApexHunter

Nice! They (good condition sets) seem to be getting fewer and farther between. Considering retail on each wheel is over $1k, sub $1k for a set doesn't seem bad. I kinda wish I could just keep them!

Sale pending.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts