The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: snap on scan tool

EROCK970

Hey guys I have a scan tool that I don't need any more its a MT2500 come with OBD 2 and OBD 1 dam cars looking to trade for a ps3 or any parts for my vr4 let me know what u got

JNR

This isn't the one that's like a tech 2 is it? I mean, will it diagnose and reset airbag faults?

JNR

Oh...I'll have to see if one of those chips are available then, but not sure. I have a code scanner already, but it won't do airbag stuff and the only thing that does is Tech2 or something similar; I only need to clear the code as I already know what set it off and it's been fixed.

andrew4g63

what you looking to trade for?
pm me i got lots o parts

JNR

I tried looking up info on this, but not much out there on if it actually does or can do the airbag stuff. It sounds like it might, but can't go by assumptions as most of them do not do the airbag stuff, or at least on my GTO. Unfortunately, it's not like a regular check engine light that I can just reset by pulling a fuse or battery or regular scanner and it needs a tech 2, or similar. I heard snap on made something similar to a tech 2, but don't think this one is it. Not sure it'd work for me then (as I mentioned I have a code scanner/reset tool already).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned