The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Simpson Five Point harness

feil8409

For sale is a set of brand new, never installed Simpson 5 point racing safety harnesses in black. Model number# Simpson Racing 29063BK. Looking to get $200.00 and I will ship to the continental USA for free. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

presterone

Money is a problem I am flying to Maryland to see my son this weekend. But I neeeed these harnesses

VR4Scott

When do these expire?

Racah15

Definitely interested! Unfortunately my spendable check doesn't come in until the 16th. Would you be willing to take a deposit and hold them until then?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts