The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Replica Keyfobs - Updated FEB 2023!

steve

Every single bit of information that you need is in this thread. I only have 2 '91 keyfobs left. Someone PM'ed me about them last week, but has yet to send payment. Money talks, bullshit walks.

steve

All out of '91 fobs. I will post an update once I order more, but it might be awhile. These moved really slow and I'm not too keen on sitting on $$$ worth of keyfobs.

fourforty

also interested in 2 91 fobs. i can pay now or pm me when it would be closer to order time. what ever works for you.

steve

I have plenty of '92s, haven't pulled the trigger on ordering more '91s yet.

steve

Yep I've ordered more '91s and the order will be finalized on Monday when my sales contact is back in the office. If you guys want to send payments before then, it could give me an idea if I might need to increase my order. Otherwise I'll leave my order at 25 pieces and we'll go from there.

steve

Well I'll leave the order at 25 then. Will update when they arrive.

steve

Got it, thanks. Received confirmation email for my order today. '91s are being produced.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned