The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Replica Key Fob $ 40.00

strokin4dr

Quoting KVR4:
Yes I can do the Key Fob in Brass instead of Aluminum if you want them & are willing to pay more.

Very interested. Price on this?

Quoting KVR4:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I can do the Key Fob in Brass instead of Aluminum if you want them & are willing to pay more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would be interested in brass also.

Depending on the number of people that want one in Brass the price will be from $10 to $15 extra per key fob. But I want everyone to know that Brass turns greenish in color from corrosion so you will have to cover it with either a clear coat or something like that.

To do the key fobs in Brass I need more than one person that wants them because I have to order a certain amount of the Brass. So as soon as some more people want them I will pm you.
Thanks for your response

I would like to know if anyone is still interested in the Replica Dash Badge or the Replica Key Fobs, because if not then I will not make anymore? I would also like to say to all the people that have bought the badges and/or key fobs Thank you & I hope you all like them.

maroonmetallic

Come springtime I would be interested in getting one or two key fobs & maybe a dash plaque.

-Shawn

Ralli380Gvr4

PM sent a while back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts