The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Recently rebuilt driveshaft. Bushkill, Pa - 200 sold!

transparentdsm

i rebuilt this like 200 miles before i crashed into the tree. It has silicone filled carrier bearings and torque solution bushings in it. Would like to get 200 for it picked it, but willing to ship at buyers expense. can take pictures if you would like. just ask. im open to all offers, i dont know what it is really worth. i just want it gone. worst that i can say is no thank you....

SOLD

Last edited:

thedsmguy

When you say rebuilt, do you mean new bearings? New lobro? New yoke? All of the above?

Doea the silicone and hard bushing create any noise?

transparentdsm

im sorry i should have been more specific, it was all taken apart, the yoke, the lobro and the carrier bearings, then they were all inspected, cleaned and then reassembled . im a strong believer in if it isn't broken don't fix it. the lobro, yoke and carrier bearings were all good upon inspection and were not changed. the center u-joint is larger then the two other u-joints. i got them from the autoparts store and i was told by someone, that the two outer ones are smaller and are oem factory, but not the ones that come from JNZ. so they are the right ones but not good for high horsepower applications. As far as noise it made everything a little more quiet. The silicone was in there when i bought the car and i did everything else to it.

Hondasi88

damn i would've bought this when i was up there......my mechanic is coming today so i'll see what my car really needs.

turbowop

22 spline? This isn't the trans output shaft to the xfer case. All yokes fit all xfer cases. There is no spline difference.

Hondasi88

I need it! My mechanic I coming back tomm morn...............let's talk! I might need to take a ride tonight :-(

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts