The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Rear Evo Seats(SOLD)

PolskiVR4

A set of rear seats for sale out of an Evo 8. They are mint, no tears or anything. Pretty much no one has ever sat in them from the looks of it. $135 obo.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Do these fit on our vr4's?

4wheelsqueal

If this is my old set, your are correct, they were never sat on. If they aren't, then they still look like they've never been sat on. Good deal. Glws!

Brunoboy

Quoting GSX_TC:
Do these fit on our vr4's?

SEARCH!, modifications and cutting of the car is necessary.
-Shane

PolskiVR4

Quoting 4wheelsqueal:
If this is my old set, your are correct, they were never sat on. If they aren't, then they still look like they've never been sat on. Good deal. Glws!

Yep this is the same set, I was thinking about making some sort of coach out of them but decided against most likely ruining them haha.

PolskiVR4

Quoting blacksheep:
will you ship these?

I can, they arent that bad to ship if they arent boxed. Boxing them makes it too expensive.

PolskiVR4

Sold.

vtecds1

That was fairly quick...

4wheelsqueal

Quoting PolskiVR4:
Quoting 4wheelsqueal:

Yep this is the same set, I was thinking about making some sort of coach out of them but decided against most likely ruining them haha.

That was what I was going to do with them as well but didn't have room for a couch n the garage after I got your vr4. Glad they sold so quick.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned