The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: rear aws rack,aws 3bolt, 4bolt, alt, a/c compressor, valve cover....etc

147/1000

Rear AWS rack in great shape no rust or leaks. Rubber boots are in good shape as well $200

GVR4 AWS 3 bolt rear end with pump, axles and cups. In great shape as well. $250

4 bolt LSD rear with axles and cups $300

GVR4 trans. As far as I can remember it was shifting fine when removed. $300

JDM GVR4 throttle body with all sensors in known working order. $55

GVR4 A/C compressor. In known working order. $150

GVR4 starter. In working order $45

2 OEM mitsu 90amp alternators in working order. $45

GVR4 red mitsu valve cover from JDM motor with oil cap and pcv. 2 spark plug cover bolt holes broken otherwise in good shape. $45

GVR4 mass air flow sensor. A few of the honey comb fins are slightly bent (could be fixed easily, I can do it for you but I figured it was worth mentioning) $35

I also have what I believe to be a power steering line and an a/c line(see pic). They are in good shape and were not leaking when removed. Make a decent offer.

Prices do not include shipping, pay pal as a gift or cover the fees.

I have some more stock parts that I will try to add soon. If your looking for some random part LMK i may have it. Most of these parts have been sitting in my shop for 6-8 years. I just need them out of my way. Some of the funds will go towards getting 885 finished up.

Will consider trades for 1000cc injectors and dsm link.

Last edited:

147/1000

Bump. Prices are OBO. I didn't know how to price some of them.

147/1000

Bump. Davsr, I emailed you the pics you asked for.

147/1000

Just east of baton rouge. I have lots of stock parts, a rolling chassis and a nice gvr4 for sale as well.

147/1000

Bump

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts