The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Rear AMG Bumper

I have spare rear AMG bumper, $1300 price is negotiable anyone interested?? Here picture... Can PM me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

Pm sent

fuel

Remember this will not bolt directly on to a 4WD Galant (ie VR-4), you'll need to swap on the JDM 4WD Galant metal support frame in order for it to work.

Quoting fuel:
Remember this will not bolt directly on to a 4WD Galant (ie VR-4), you'll need to swap on the JDM 4WD Galant metal support frame in order for it to work.

Yes, you right, must change that frame... cause this frame for 2WD...

cheekychimp

Right let's try to be fair to everyone

988 - Please read the rules for this section in the sticky at the top. "Post must contain asking prices, this is not eBay and we don't do auctions". The rules are not unreasonable or difficult to comply with so please follow them or don't post.

For everyone else - He has been told. I will PM him and offer him an opportunity to comply with the rules. If he fails to add a price or continues to post without following rules, his threads will be removed. However he is entitled to charge what he wants for an item. Let's not ignore the 'other' rules in this section about posting unwanted comments and opinions or otherwise hijacking threads.

Edit: Thread cleaned up as promised to OP after he added a price. If anyone feels disgruntled please PM me.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts