The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Real BBS LM's NJ

gvr4737

PRICE DROP $1800 cash Picked up / $2000 shipped within Continental US

Up for sale is a set of real BBS LM's, no replica's . All wheels are in mint condition no curb rash and no bends. 2 wheels are 17x8 et 35 and 2 wheels are 17x9 et 35Bolt pattern is 5x114.3. I am looking to get $2200 or Best offer, I need these gone quick so no reasonable offer refused. Local pickup is preferred but I will ship at buyers expense. Any questions feel free to contact me via email [email protected] or call/txt 973 600 6477. I am located in northern NJ and will meet anyone within an hr or so drive.

Here Are the pics:

LM1.jpg

LM2.jpg

LM3.jpg

LM4.jpg

LM5.jpg

Thanks

( please email, text/call . PM's Will be checked only nightly)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned