The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: rare set of WORK DTM rims 17x7.5 4x114 5x114 43offset

kama1

wish these fit my vr4.
these would look sick on a vr4,a friend of mine is chasing one locally.

asmo

Here's a pic with them looks preety sweet IMO wish I had cash to buy them.

atsiauto

how heavy are they ? any tire size you ran on them you recommend ? Im trying to get away from the 18's i have and go with something more respectable .

citymunky

Wow they don't look to bad IMO almost like the AMG rims. Not Sporty, but not Bad. Besides WORK Wheels are one of the Japan's top wheel manufacturer. If I didn't already have a nice set of rims I would be all over these. GLWS

Last edited:

johnnyRacer

Also kind of remind me of the Hammer rims they used to put on the Mercedes AMG's, back in the day. Very Miami Vice!

Ralli380Gvr4

PM sent.

johnnyRacer

A friendly private message was just sent to you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned