The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Rare Front JDM Galant VR4 AMG Leather Seats

Hai.... I have Rare Front AMG leather Seats... Just front.... For me conditiont is 9/10... Need $1000 Can refer picture below.... Shipping Cost Must Check First.... Thanks...

Right Side ( Driver )

Left Side

Last edited:

EfiniX

Is it possible to swap the buckles to the opposite sides? Or would someone in the US be stuck with no height or lumbar adjustment on the driver-side?

AllanL

you could swap just the lower seats [foam and fabric/leather]... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

fuel

or perhaps re-trim your USDM seats to look the same and have some change spare?

Change railing.... Cause JDM is RHD... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

strokin4dr

Changing the rails to the opposite side doesn't solve the problem... Wow dude

marvinmadman

Pretty sure he meant change the rails to stock US rails.

marvinmadman , yes.... thanks buddy

89Patches

You can swap rails, I did it on my RHD that has LHD seats. Only thing is the "new" driver seat doesn't have lumbar support.

VR4Scott

Why is it that you can ship heavy ass seats and long bumpers but can't ship a RS hood?

Jesus_Negros

Quoting VR4Scott:
Why is it that you can ship heavy ass seats and long bumpers but can't ship a RS hood?

Maybe the hood dimensions are over the limit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

VR4Scott

Quoting Turbo Negro:
Maybe the hood dimensions are over the limit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Previously he shipped one as well as a set of fenders to Charles here in Florida.

Quoting CutlassJim:
Because he doesn't like you.

Thanks for the clarification. I was starting to think my money just wasn't good enough for him. Glad it's just me.

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Quoting VR4Scott:

Yes.... Your true.... for big parts, post office will used VOLUMETRIC....

Quoting VR4Scott:
Quoting Turbo Negro:

Previously he shipped one as well as a set of fenders to Charles here in Florida.

Quoting CutlassJim:
Because he doesn't like you.

Thanks for the clarification. I was starting to think my money just wasn't good enough for him. Glad it's just me.

I dont mean that.... maybe it cost to you...... expensive.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

VR4Scott... i looked JUAN NAVA have JDM Fender, Front Bumper and Rear Bumper....

Jesus_Negros

Quoting 988:
Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Quoting VR4Scott:

Yes.... Your true.... for big parts, post office will used VOLUMETRIC....

I know, I just sent 6 packages to Pahang Malaysia.

VR4Scott

Quoting 988:
VR4Scott... i looked JUAN NAVA have JDM Fender, Front Bumper and Rear Bumper....

If he has them, then he isn't sharing with me lol. But on the other hand, why would I want to pay Juan for parts he got from you when I could just give you the money?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts