The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: QNAP TS-869 Pro with 24TB harddrives

Champ_168

Selling a QNAP TS-869 Pro with 8x 3TB hard drives in it. The drives are 3TB Western Digital AV edition drives. This was used for a month for a IP CCTV application, but the project was canceled and is no longer needed. Practically still brand new and should still have all manufactures warranty's on it.

There is a small scratch on the top on the device, but in great condition overall.

Great for data back up as well!

Price is 1800 obo
Price is negotiable.

Thanks

Last edited:

Champ_168

Lowered Price...

number3

I use these too. Good stuff.

Barnes

I wonder if I could story every epidsode of All My Children on this thing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned